Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Kirstin's Show Not Tell Sentences - CHALLENGE

1. I am jumping on my bed , a smile on my face, almost crying I keep jumping up and down on my bed,
2. my eyes are not focused I flopped onto my bed , head aching, heart beating slowly inside my chest.
3. mouth open , eyes wide, crying a little , smiling faces all around me and yet I still do not move,an untrusting look on my face 
4. GO AWAY! I shouted in my bedroom to my sisters as they approached my bedroom door , my fists were clenched tightly together my eyes red, my face as read as the velvet sunset that strikes the sky every evening like lightning. 
these are my show  not tell sentinces for you to gues what the emotion they are feeling right now and if you do then tell  me  on the coments below.
by kirstin   

3 comments:

  1. 1.very happy.
    2.tired.
    3.shocked.
    4.upset and angry.

    by Luryk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.incredibly happy or excited
    2.very tired or scared
    3.shocked or very surprised
    4.furiously angry


    Awanya room 2

    ReplyDelete