Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Show not tell sentences 😰 😱

We are showing you Rana and Thao's show not tell sentences. Try and guess both Thao and  Ranas emtions. We were learning about inferring. So we wrote our own sentences to get our readers to make and inference.


My Heart was racing like a chettah.It felt like its inside my heart pounding extreamly hard.I felt butterfly's pulling a huge knot inside my stomach my eyes are wide open. By Thao

As I walked through the dark spooky alleyway at night I saw skeletons hanging from the roof tops and dead birds on the floor. I could  hear pure black crows squeaking and funeral music in the backround. By Rana

6 comments:

  1. 1.you were extremely scared or knowing that something awfully scaring is going to happen
    2.your in the most scariest spooky house ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fantastic show, don't tell examples. I am thinking that you Thao is nervous and Rana is scared??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great show don't tell. You should put together a short movie including these - creates great suspense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think runa's one is scared, thao's one is nervous.

    by:Ashmit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think runa's one is scared, thao's one is nervous.

    by:Ashmit

    ReplyDelete